AEC PUBLIC WORKS/PREVAILING WAGE PROGRAM
The mission of the AEC Public Works/Prevailing Wage Program is to provide professional assistance and education to AEC member firms performing public works projects with respect to compliance issues and the technical aspects of labor and prevailing wage laws.
The goals of the AEC Public Works/Prevailing Wage Program are as follows:
Advise members of the contractors’ prevailing wage and payroll reporting responsibilities on public works projects and the current enforcement policies of governmental agencies.
Provide procedures that emphasize a preventative approach to monitoring the payment of wages to all workers and strive to minimize the potential for penalties or liquidated damages.
- Contractor Obligations on Public Works Projects
- Public Works Payroll Reporting Form A-1-131
- Statement of Employer Payments Form PW 26
- Statement of Employer Payments Contact Information
- Public Works Contract Award Information - DAS 140
- Request For Dispatch Of An Apprentice – DAS 142
AEC members who would like assistance with prevailing wage issues may contact Steven Manthe at (925) 930-0014.